Thursday, February 25, 2010

dance by students

Do you think i am in happy mood to watch and enjoy the dance by students of my class!!!

Really its boring to see but they know how tough it is to dance..
They really practice a lot to perform well.. but for me to hear the same song for so many times its really difficult. If you hear the line that was repeated you will also get irritated..Yahoo yahooo this was the line that was repeated again and again. Already yahoo is the competitor of Google. Even though they know that this is a blog of google they sang as yahoo.. As being a customer of google i got tensed and planning to sing a song in the next competition as
"google google".. All the best google.. keep rocking by having a great post like this. Especially from me :)

Dont you think how great i have corelated the dance with our blog.. wow great.. but the wow competition that was held in my college was not great to me.. i think this correlation is enough today:)

No comments: