Monday, September 6, 2010

New life

As usual i am trying to give life to my blog. But this time i am no longer going to lose. I have the faith in me and i trust me. I will give life to my blog and this continues forever. My blog is no longer will be an useless one. Each and every post here after will be useful to everyone those who read even if they dont understand. While I was thinking what new can i add in this blog i got an idea of adding the stuffs which i study. It will be useful for everyone except me. I hate reading, but i love writing. It may be unethical to expect you to read this post which myself wont read it again. But all the authors who write the books wont read those books again. All the readers are not good writers and all the writers are not good readers of their book. This is just like our own name. We wont use our name often. But others around us uses it very often. But while we meet a person at first we introduce ourselves by our name. Thats the only time we use our name. Similarly while writing the book or an article or a post we read it, and will never read again but is read by others.

No comments: