Thursday, September 22, 2016

My autobiography "How not to Live"

I always wanted to write about my life as a book but it's not worth writing about it and it won't be useful to anyone.
But suddenly some quote strike my mind, I am not useless, I can be used as a bad example. Which gave birth to my precious book "How not to Live".
Living is easy but living good is difficult. Good can be defined only in comparison with something bad. Without me there can't be any good human. I'm bad and my life is bad but I came across many good human. They made me understand that I'm bad.
I'm gonna write about my experiences, obviously my bad experiences which anyone should avoid to live a good life..
There are few good experiences too.. you decide what is good for you and what is bad for you.. anyone can define what is good and what is bad but no one can define what is good for you and what is bad for you when it comes to your life.. you are the designer of your life..
The book "How not to Live " will be published soon or later.. hurry up and book your book!!! I'm not sure if it will be worth reading the book but if you really understood the meaning of life it will be worth living a life without doing what is not mentioned in the book..
Why are you still waiting? Book it now.. first 100 editions free.. it's gonna be the book of the millennium.. may be!!! Who knows???
See you soon!!!
Totodoin totodoin totodoin..

3 comments:

Janu said...

Ramesh first hundred copy free is it? How generous you are ����

Ramesh said...

Yeah yeah.. already few booked!!!

Ramesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.