Sunday, October 23, 2016

A 10 hours driving - a new learning

It is a dream for most of the typical Indian middle class family to own a car. No matter it's a sedan or a hatchback, new or old, black or white, it's a car.
I'm not an exception. Yet I was not excited due to various reasons while owning a car.
Long Drive- it's the new trend. I wanted to experience it but with my family. Plan was set. A long drive, more than 500kms.
Haven't experienced a long drive on my own before. So thinking as if im smart I made a plan. Totally 540 kms, by any chance I can drive at a speed of 100kms/hr if so I can cover within 6 hrs.

But the reality was different. My calculations went wrong. Driving is not so easy. You can't calculate and drive until and unless you are ready to take risk.
Risk is risking the life, not only yours but also the others who are with you trusting you that you will drive safe. 
Had to drive slow,to reach safe.

Finally a happy safe drive makes a happy journey!!