Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy life

I used to wonder, why life is full of sorrows. But now i realise that i am wrong in wondering. Even there is happiness in sorrows. Yes, its deep inside.

When you are filled with sorrows, just think of these three questions.
Why we are sad?
What incident made us to feel sad?
Which person made us feel so?
You will end with happiness atlast because its nothing but the affection they have on you. Will we be sad if someone is more affection on us? Obviously no. Then why should we be sad if it is by our dear ones?

Sometimes the sadness is because someone we dont like. May be the so called enemies. If we dont like them, then why should we feel for the actions made by them? Just ignore and be happy.
Life is not filled with sorrows and happiness. It is only happiness!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ur blog is so good. this shows ur talent in speaking. Everyone ll be liked to be hurt by their loved ones since it'll also be a kind of happiness. But if the hurting are done wantedly and make them feel ignored the happiness is lost:-( Happiness is more important in life is something said by u. But for that happiness to stay few persons are important and if that few persons are not there its lost.....

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.