Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Research on research

Research is not re-searching. It is search for something that is not known previously. The presence of something may be or may not. ie.) the result is unknown. Researchers have given various definitions which are unknown to me so, finding the correct definition may be a research for me but I can’t say that to the global world that I have made a research in finding the definition of research. But if I end up in finding a new definition of research which is unknown to the world I may proudly say to the world that I have made a research. All of us know that Most to the great findings were found accidentally. So why can’t we make accidents happen??

You may agree that accident is something that happens without prior planning. Is that everything that happens without prior planning is accidental?

Cant find the solution for this.. but my research on this will continue till I get the solution. Even if there is no solution i will say this as research as i im searching for somthing that is not known now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, wish look progressive for the duration of more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its united of my choice question to read.

Anonymous said...

:)